Words For A Thank You Certificate A Gift For My Husband To Be. Please Help!?

A gift for my husband to be. Please help!? - words for a thank you certificate

Hello to all!
I am planning to buy a good start for my H2B to celebrate our wedding.
I need help with the certificate Drafting please.
This is what I have now, but I'm not sure that `s the best way is word. English is not my mother tongue!

Name, with love for our wedding for you and your life `s belong to the memory of the time.

Can I: they belong to the age of someone who's alive? My impression is that they use for the deceased.

I wanted to say, I want to keep your memory forever and immortal, but not of Pentecost, those words.

Please tell me your thoughts or if it is a better way of wording.

Thanks in advance!

They all have a good day.

2 comments:

CHEROKEE said...

I would say
The Name of Love: The day of our marriage. I want to keep all our memories for ever since the day we met, until we die.

coleen cute camiling said...

TV you can buy!

Post a Comment