How To Install A Visual Boy Advance For Imac If I Re-install My Visual Boy Advance, Am I Going To Lose All My Saved Data?

If I re-install my Visual Boy Advance, am I going to lose all my saved data? - how to install a visual boy advance for imac

Hello guys. I was playing Pokemon Leaf Green on my Visual Boy Advance and Game began a little lazy. I searched on Google, such as speeding up the emulator, but I made everything worse.

Now my VBA rate only 99%, and the gameplay is lazy and materials. I would like to receive at least 170% with sound.

So I decided to install my VBA, but I'm not sure if I lost all my saved data. When I install my new to VBA, I have to start all my games again?

Thank you. I'll give you points for the best answer.

2 comments:

The_only... said...

I will only delete the data if you want the file or delete your Pokemon game Pokemon, since all data in the file of the game

Avir said...

Make a backup copy of the recorded data first ...

Post a Comment