Transformers Barricade Toy Transformers Barricade Toy?

Transformers barricade toy? - transformers barricade toy

currently looking for a cube vote transformers barricade action figure for my nephew, but did not find a bad *** one line. I remember after the transformer 1 has been in the halls of my uncle was a size scream action star, who was about a foot, or maybe like a robot, and it was fine. I do not know if it's made of metal or plastic, but I'm barricade on the market a version of the price range and it does not matter whether they open or new. Im not sure if it was a barrier against the cartoons, but I'm looking for a film in 2007. and I need help a find, because I can not do everything that I saw at Walmart, containing a small plastic toy with a rush, find the block leaves the chest, like a robot is what my nephew did not. Your help is much appreiciated and if you need to know more details trebla1158@rocketmail.com msg me.
Thanks

2 comments:

dragonba... said...

There is another large dam I do not know what size is it in the next year is in the number of alliance freanzy man sitting in the seat of the piston, when in automatic mode, or go in search of eBay, the 2007 film freanzy slightly larger barricade out of his chest, but the luxury of the class of legends, but more details.

or wait for Hasbro contain a certain amount to the human barricade, where the alliance frenazy mode front seat of the car sits Release
may be that half the size of the ruling class, but their numbers thats the first covenant, the choice of the man in detail, but some were difficult due to the conversion of May, I was prescribed massive size deluxe version of any movie, 207 or 2008 , the luxury class, if you want it now or later for the detailed accuarcy robot mode and car mode for version alliacne wait for the man of their choice, as long as you want to wait, but I have not seen or heard a metal version this figure

alliacne robot mode of the human
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/up ...


hasDrive mode
http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/up ...


Luxury new movie releases
http://tfwiki.net/w2/images2/thumb/7/7c/ ...

Film first non-luxury premium
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51 ...

No barricade contribution of various forms and the other only a little information on how to drive and offered some other type
http://www.parrygamepreserve.com/images/ ...

Shane said...

Hello .. Unfortunately, today Legends barricade of the class (small, simplified version) and the luxury and what you mean. There was also a roadblock latest version of the interrogator RotF occurrence of toys as a barricade. The distribution of the new barricade is exactly the same as the old and the colors of these numbers is exactly the same as the previous software Barricade (not the number one raw). The only difference is that instead of frenzy in the chest, which the claw is extended, the lights go out / in the chest.

If, however, could not wait for his nephews, I suggest that the isolation of the human Alliance and the hustle and bustle, published in January 2010. This version of the barricade is a completely new cast and will be larger than the previous forms barricade. This system would also be a frenzy of items that you could make the position of travel within the barricade. This is a complicated and better barricade in my opinion.

I hope that helps.

Post a Comment