Cervical Mucus With Blood A Week Before Period Is Having White Creamy Cervical Mucus A Sign That You Could Be Pregnant?

Is having white creamy cervical mucus a sign that you could be pregnant? - cervical mucus with blood a week before period

On 14 February, I began Spot Lite pink, but not before 1 Clean and nothing for the rest of the day ... The same is true for the 15, 16, 17, 18 and 19, where 1 only to clean, and nothing during the day every day lil cramps in my stomach, but nothing alarming rise. I have an FTE. 20 and was negative .. Today is the 26th February and I have creamy white mucus, my breasts will not hurt .. but about 2 weeks prior to the location of the sore nipples lasted one weeks, then stopped, the only change I've seen my share of nipple is opaque and my breasts are hard all the time and never b4 (my husband said to me, lol) and saw pallets Lite boosts my nipples (I hope , u know what I mean) my last real period was on 16 January is not sure if I would call the blood 6 days of roses that only 1 in, when I was asked my age, (my time is usually high for 5-7 days), my last period was 5 days .. . is so white and cream Cervical mucus a sign that she might be pregnant? Please PPL who know what to say ... Thanx a bunch! For PPL, the luck and baby dust are ya!

2 comments:

Baby dust to us said...

lOl.well a final deadline EFA test.my 5 2009.on January 8 February I did a test for EFA, both had negative.I nausea and many sleepiness.constipation and hot flashes. .. that the response of the European Food Safety Authority and the first one is the best brand ... but you never know what might be wrong negative.im Pregos now 3 weeks late and first.go with my doctors and blood tests is 100% accurate, if somewhat costy $ $ $

cedes said...

cogens almost the same question asked on my page .. I think it is an early sign of pregnancy, I did a search becuz Lil ...

Post a Comment