Cosmetic Surgery Mole Removal Cosmetic Surgery Info/Advice/Help?

Cosmetic Surgery Info/Advice/Help? - cosmetic surgery mole removal

To make a long story as short as possible ...

I have this birthmark or in other words, a mole, my doctor advised me to get rid of him. Well, some moles with cancer in May, but luckily my [is not]. I had the mole since birth, it is not a question of if I do or not tired. I'm just afraid of needles and fabric and prefer a painless method of moles removed if necessary. When I with my doctor without pain, she said: "The Lunar Laser hair removal. I think I'm looking for something out there right now. I know exactly which methods are available as individual works, you can smell what the average cost, etc. I very much appreciate anyone who can provide the information. Personally, I would like advice as a primary, not propaganda. So if you know something ... maybe you have a mole or two that you, or you're a plastic surgeon who removed (know who) are all very grateful =]

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll give you some advice. I had my back on my laser hair removal, birthmark, but after a year. I've returned a lot of money, but. Not because they cause cancer. Just Let It Be. I have many moles, since I was a baby, and is on my face. Do not touch because it is part of your body. Just a friendly advice.

Post a Comment